How to upload Scrumptious Process template for TFS2005 or TFS2008

Apr 2, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Hi all,

I am trying to upload Scrumptious Process template in both TFS2005 and TFS2008 but not able to upload.It would be very helpful if any one can provide the steps or workaround is there to upload . No where I can find the information how to upload Scrumptious process template.
Thanks in advance

Durgarao K
Coordinator
Apr 3, 2008 at 6:22 PM

I am trying to upload Scrumptious Process template in both TFS2005 and TFS2008 but not able to upload. It would be very helpful if any one can provide the steps or workaround is there to upload . No where I can find the information how to upload Scrumptious process template.

I found an issue in the 0.2 release that may have caused a problem. Unfortunately, all the work towards 0.3 is gone due to problems the CodePlex team had with their servers when this project first started. I'm working thru fixing the identified issues and will be ensuring everything works with TFS 2005. Expect a 0.2.1 release soon.
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Expect a 0.2.1 release soon.

I've updated the source code in the repository and think I've resolved the issues you were seeing. I'm still validating the functionality of the release, but you should be good with 0.3.0.13. I'm going to be validating this more over the next few days and will either make this release the default release or will follow up with another release fixing any issues I've found. If you have problems with this release, post a copy of the install log.